Cocoa extract Organic
100% Pure, Concentrated, Undiluted, Finest Quality.
Cocoa extracted oil is deep and earthy, with fine smoky notes of sweet dark chocolate.
Botanical name: Theobroma Cacao
Country of origin: Madagascar
The method of production: extraction
From CHF 20.00
Solvent extracted from top quality standardized cocoa bean powder, after which the fatty acid component is removed.
This makes this cocoa absolute perfect for addition to creams, lotions, facial masks and body treatments, which have a water component.
Cocoa extract is produced from cocoa beans, which contain many vitamins from groups B, A, PP, E, as well as microelements and minerals necessary for healthy skin.
- This heavenly cocoa extract is the ultimate aroma for the die-hard chocolate aficionado! We just know that once you try it, you will be delightfully hooked!
- Consistency: Very thick, until gently heated
- Note: Middle
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Aromatic Scent: Delicious, rich & heady chocolate liquor aroma.
Uses and Benefits
- Cocoa extracted oil is a well-known aphrodisiac.
- It helps create a feeling of well-being, contentment, and clarity.
- It relaxes the muscles and helps to balance the body and the mind.
- Cocoa softens and improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Cocoa has always been associated with love, sex, and indulgence. It gives pleasure in aromatherapy use, whether in relaxation and stress relief, or during times of intimacy.
- Cocoa oil can also help uplift moods, ease depression and sadness, and give a feeling of health and well-being.
Suggestions & Blends
- Cocoa extracted oil blends well with other elements to take on a richer and deeper note as it rounds out the scent.
- Cocoa extract blends well with citrus and tea tree essential oils, as well as vanilla and coffee, patchouli, mint, cardamom, ginger, ylang-ylang and rose geranium, peppermint, cinnamon, or anything else that would naturally go well with chocolate.
- Dilute with carrier oil prior to skin contact.
- Use sparingly as this is a concentrated oil.
Properties and application of cocoa extract
- Cocoa extract slows down the ageing process, soothes out surface wrinkles and makes the skin visibly firmer and tighter.
- Cocoa extract combats hyperpigmentation of the skin, giving the face an even and healthy complexion.
- Normalizes the skin's hydrolipidic balance, protecting it from dryness and dehydration.
- Prevents skin whitening and, consequently, the appearance of cracks and flaking.
- It has an active toning effect, increases skin elasticity and improves the complexion.
- Cocoa extract promotes skin regeneration and heals micro-damages, wounds and cracks.
- It has a powerful anti-cellulite effect and helps to eliminate stretch marks.
- Cocoa extract has a lymphatic drainage effect, it removes excess water from the tissues, thus eliminating swelling.
- It strengthens the barrier properties of the skin, protecting it from the harmful effects of polluted air, chlorinated hard water, wind and sun.
- Cocoa extract is extremely beneficial for the hair.
- It helps to repair damaged areas of the hair structure, making it stronger, more resistant and shiny.
- It nourishes the hair follicles, saturating them with essential elements to stimulate hair growth. Makes hair smooth, silky and prevents tangling.
- Prevents hair dehydration and its consequences, such as brittleness and split ends.
- Cocoa extract has an important antioxidant effect.
- Cocoa extract reliably protects the skin against the harmful effects of free radicals on its cells, as this is the process that causes skin ageing.
- Cocoa extract is used in perfumes. It has a soothing and balancing effect, restores strength and improves mood.
- It is used to flavour body lotions and shower gels.
- Cocoa extract is used to create lip balms, to flavour household soaps and in the manufacture of scented candles, to perfume bath salts.
Precautions: External use of cocoa extract is not recommended if you are allergic to chocolate.
Place du Pra 7
CH-1635 La Tour-de-Trême
Place du Pra 7
CH-1635 La Tour-de-Trême