Jojoba Organic vegetable oil
Botanical Name: Simmondsia chinensis
Origin of raw materials: Israel
Country of Production: Germany
Jojoba oil is obtained by cold pressing the nuts of Simmonsia chinensis.
Unlike its common name, Jojoba oil belongs to the family of waxes (97% waxy esters).
This is the only liquid wax known. Not greasy to the touch, it contains about 50% of unsaponifiables.
Color: light yellow to orange
Smell: pleasant sweet, slightly reminiscent of hazelnut
• perfectly tolerated and suitable for the most sensitive skin
• moisturizing (occlusive effect) and moisturizing
• restructuring (it preserves the softness of the skin)
• stable (not rancid, not sensitive to heat or UV)
• excellent for the care of the scalp (nourishing and softening, avoids the accumulation of dandruff)
• perfect for acne skin (the analogy of its chemical structure with sebum allows a minimal production of sebum by the sebaceous glands)
Jojoba is highly penetrating and contains powerful antioxidants, which means it moisturizes and heals deeply.
It also makes a fabulous conditioner for hair and has a great texture for massage oils!
Jojoba is the most favored of our carrier oils due to its molecular stability.
It does not go rancid, giving it an extensive shelf life.
This makes jojoba excellent for extending the shelf life of your blends.
Jojoba is so versatile and we love to use it in many of our favorite recipes and blends.
Storage: Keep Jojoba oil in a tightly closed bottle, protected from heat (temperature below 25 ° C), air and light.