Litsea cubeba – India
Our organic Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) essential oil is steam distilled from the ripe berries of the Litsea Cubeba evergreen tree, also known as the mountain pepper tree, growing wild in certain parts of India.
One of our favorite ways of using this essential oil is to help reduce the presence of unwanted bacterial, fungal, and viral activity, in both aromatherapy blends and cleaning products.
The ripe berries from the short Litsea cubeba evergreen tree create a fresh, lemony essential oil.
Essential oil has a juicy citrus-fruit aroma with fruit (apple, banana), flower, grass-green, wax and woody aspects.
Litsea Cubeba essential oil is often used as an oil for sleep support. This essential oil is often diffused or used in an inhaler blend when someone is looking to heal from the effects of a cold or the flu.
Emotionally and energetically, Litsea Cubeba essential oil uplifts and refreshes. This essential oil is calming and rejuvenating, especially during times of emotional fatigue and may help promote optimism and regaining a positive outlook.
Normalizes the work of oily secretions, thereby toning oily skin.
Fights the appearance of age spots, including age spots. Restores skin color.
• it is applied to care of fat and problem skin;
• restores uniform skin color;
• cleanses and moisturizes the skin;
• helps in the fight against cellulite;
• reduces excessive sweating.
Carefully looks after hair, eliminates fragility, dandruff, gives a platinum shade.
Emotionally and energetically:
Litsea Cubeba essential oil helps to relax, reduce hyperactivity, tension, gives the body a feeling of freshness and vigor.
Increases efficiency, promotes concentration on the tasks and their early implementation.
It is recommended for use by closed, sandwiched and insecure people in order to obtain greater emancipation and self-reliance.
• removes overexcitement and overwork;
• helps to overcome fears and neurotic problems;
• promotes concentration of attention;
• increases memory capacity;
• increases the effectiveness of relaxation;
• activates creative and logical thinking;
• restores natural biorhythms;
• fights insomnia.
In soap making:
Litsea Cubeba essential oil is an active ingredient in the production of soap making, enriches products with useful components, gives a pleasant, lemon lollipop flavor.
• Aroma pendants: 1-2 drops
• Electric aroma diffuser: 5-8 drops of essential oil per 15 m2
• Bath: 4-8 drops per bath
• Massage: 4-5 drops of essential oil per 10 ml of base oil
• Enrichment of cosmetics: 5-8 drops of essential oil per 20 g of the base of the cream, shampoo, base oil, gel.
Important: essential oils are highly concentrated vegetable essences, so they require dilution with carrier vegetable oils.
Presentation: Amber glass bottles, self-adhesive dropper with internal cone.