Cedrus Atlantica - Morocco
Our organic Cedarwood Atlas essential oil is steam distilled from the wood of wild crafted Cedar wood trees harvested from forests in Morocco.
The stunning, rich Cedrus Atlantica wood creates a woodsy, earthy, slightly balsamic essential oil.
Emotionally and energetically, Cedarwood Atlas essential oil can encourage the ability to hold steady and persevere, as it supports confidence and promotes grounding, especially when facing challenging situations.
Cedarwood essential oil in cosmetology: for face and hair
The anti-aging effect of the cedar product is widely used in cosmetology for healing the skin.
A rich set of essential fatty acids in combination with microelements and vitamins deeply nourishes the epidermis, activating the body’s own regenerative capabilities.
The use of cedar oil for the skin of the face leads to:
• Elimination of wrinkles;
• Increase skin elasticity;
• Fast and delicate moistening;
• Enhance regenerative capabilities of the epidermis;
• Exfoliation of superficial dead skin scales;
• Complex facial rejuvenation with prolonged use.
Cedarwood essential oil is a metabolic product. Do not expect instant effect from its use.
However, long-term and regular use allows you to stimulate the body's own rejuvenating abilities, which leads to a persistent preservation of the result.
Nuances of application for the skin
The cleaned product is not applied directly to the skin.
The increased fat content of the oil does not contribute to a quick and direct effect on the epidermis cells. Therefore, for cosmetology purposes, solutions diluted with other inert oil and combined formulations are used.
One of the most popular options for cosmetic application of the tool is the use of cedar oil for hair. After several sessions of application, the following effects are achieved:
• Enhanced nutrition of hair follicles;
• Moisturizing the scalp;
• Acceleration of hair growth;
• Dandruff reduction;
• Complex improvement of the scalp;
• Elimination of split ends of hair. All results are formed gradually. The minimum duration of any cosmetic treatment is at least 1 month. However, due to the intensive moisturizing of the scalp, a rapid dandruff reduction is possible even after several applications.
Important: essential oils are highly concentrated vegetable essences, so they require dilution with carrier vegetable oils.
Presentation: Amber glass bottles, self-adhesive dropper with internal cone.
Our products and our website are inspected by SAAV: https://www.fr.ch/de/lsvw
In accordance with the laws of Switzerland, since we are certified as a company selling cosmetic products, we have no right to mention the food quality of our products, as well as their medical properties.
That is why in our product descriptions only its cosmetic properties are mentioned.