Organic Sea Buckthorn Pulp Oil
Lot 5131, exp.09.2021
100% pure vegetable oil - extracted from the fruit
• Origin: Germany
• Part of the plant: Fruit
• Extraction method: cold pressed
• Botanical name: Hippophae rhamnoides
Strengthens and nourishes mature, dry skin.
• Rich in vitamin E and provitamin A
• Reinforces the protective barrier
• Regenerating action
• Cold pressed and vegan
Rich in vitamin E and provitamin A, the oil extracted from the pulp of the sea buckthorn has a wonderful fruity fragrance. At the high content of carotene, it has an red-orange and luminous color.
• Strengthens the protective barrier of the skin.
• Regenerating properties, ideal for mature and dry skin.
Application: Mix 10% of sea buckthorn oil in 90% of another oil (almond or jojoba for example)
Attention: The oil is strongly colored, so it can stain clothes!
Recipe for a regenerating lip balm:
1. Gently warm 3 g of jojoba oil and 2 g of sea buckthorn oil in a glass, in a bain-marie.
2. Add 7 g of shea butter, melt it gently.
3. Do not prepare a mixture that is too hot and always stir well to obtain an appropriate consistency.
4. Let cool briefly.
5. Put in a 15 ml jar and let cool.