Botanical name: Citrus paradise
Country of origin: Paraguay
Color and odor: Greenish-yellow liquid with a characteristic citrus aroma of the fruit with hints of bitterness.
The sparkly, refreshing, citrus scent of grapefruit essential oil brings joy and laughter to the heart!
Grapefruit can help ease worries, and usher in fresh perspectives to find more enjoyment in life.
The cleaning with this oil will help reduce germs that will bring your spirits down.
Our certified organic white grapefruit oil is cold pressed from the rinds of white grapefruits harvested from orchards in Paraguay.
Common benefits and uses of white grapefruit essential oil.
Dilute grapefruit in a carrier and blend it with juniper oil to massage muscles after a strenuous workout.
Purify the air by diffusing grapefruit essential oil: it fills the room with fresh, sparkly energy!
Grapefruit sees sunny side of life. Make a roll-on with grapefruit oil, and keep your spirits bright all day.
How to use white grapefruit essential oil.
Grapefruit essential oil is ideal for inhalation, topical blends, and cleaning.
Dilute it in topical blends to prevent phototoxic reactions.
Use it for the breath, head, chest, immune support, muscles and joints, stress relief, reducing germs, and bringing positive energy into life.
Use of white grapefruit essential oil in cosmetology:
- Care products for coarse, comedone-prone skin
- Oily skin care products that reduce greasiness
- Whitening of post-inflammatory and age pigmentation
- Products for dry, fading skin
- Skin pasteosity (reduced elasticity associated with small swelling of subcutaneous fatty tissue)
- Means for rough skin of elbows, knees, stops
- Strips (stretch marks)
- Cellulite (lymph flow stimulation)
The impact on the emotional sphere:
- Releases the stiffness
- Slightly euphoric
- Improves the mood
- Balances and adjusts to a philosophical way
- Contributes to a more objective assessment of the surrounding reality
It is recommended to use white grapefruit oil:
- In a transitional crisis
- With heightened anxiety
- Compulsive fears
- Panic attacking tendencies
- With the "daylight shortage" depression
- Increased anxiety level
Grapefruit oil is also recommended to be sprayed in an aroma diffuser to disinfect rooms.
Grapefruit essential oil promotes the release of endorphins, the hormone "pleasure and happiness".
It combines well with other essential oils:
Basil, bergamot, cedar, cypress, citronella, frankincense, rose geranium, lavender, palmarose and ylang-ylang.
Important: essential oils are highly concentrated vegetable essences, so they require dilution with carrier vegetable oils.
Presentation: Amber glass bottles, self-adhesive dropper with internal cone.