Rosehip seed Organic oil
Usage: Organic and natural cosmetics
100% Rosehip seed oil, organic, without any additives
Botanical Name: Rosa rubiginosa (Rosa canina)
Other common names: rose hip oil, rosa mosqueta, rosa moscheta, rose musquée.
Mode of production: mechanical pressing of the organic rosehip kernels then filtered.
Rosehip oil is rich in omega 6 (50%) and omega 3 (30%)
It also contains vitamins A, E and D
Color: yellow-orange to red
Odor: pleasant, characteristic of green and fresh seeds
Uses of Rosehip Oil:
• Promotes healthy and vibrant skin. Rosehip oil is widely used in various skin care products. It helps fight the signs of aging and assists in diminishing photoaging.
• Nourishes dry hair and prevents dandruff. Apply lukewarm rosehip oil onto your scalp, leave it on for an hour and then wash it out.
• Keeps nails healthy. Massaging rosehip oil onto dry and brittle nails will hydrate them and make them strong.
• Helps heal wounds and burns and removes scars. Rosehip oil can help speed up the healing of wounds and burns, while keeping the area hydrated. It also helps reduce the appearance of stretchmarks, age spots, scars and hyper-pigmentation.
• Relieves sunburn. Apply rosehip oil to sunburn for a soothing and healing effect, while reducing inflammation.
• Powerful anti-wrinkle.
• Refreshing and revitalizing, it nourishes and softens the skin tissue.
Rosehip oil is suitable for all skin types, especially dry, mature and irritated. It quickly penetrates and stimulates cell regeneration.
It can be used pure as a supplement with a cream or in combination with other vegetable oils as Evening Primrose oil or Borage.
Storage: Keep rosehip oil in a tightly closed container away from heat (temperature below 25 ° C), air and light.