Passion Fruit Oil (Maracuja), Organic
Passion fruit oil 100%, organic, without any additives, produced by cold mechanical pressing and filtration.
INCI: Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil
Origin: Peru / Germany
The yellow slightly has a slight characteristic odor of maracuja fruit.
Passion fruit oil is considered in cosmetics because of its protective function of the skin. The high content of linoleic acid makes the skin smooth.
The oil is used for skin and massage oils, facial cleansers, balms, soaps and lotions.
Passion fruit or maracuja oil is a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and essential antioxidants. It is considered an excellent emollient capable of moisturizing because it easily penetrates the depths of the skin while preventing the infiltration of moisture.
Some of its vitamins and minerals, including antioxidants, flavonoids, vitamin A, vitamin C, riboflavin, niacin, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper, fibers and proteins.
Quercetin in passion flower is considered one of the most powerful protective compounds known and offers many beneficial compounds including powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anticancer properties.
Passion Fruit Oil: Properties
Regularly used for daily care of the skin of the face, body and hair from passionflower has the following effects on our body:
• cleans - removes dead cells and accelerates skin renewal;
• shows anti-aging and anti-aging properties. This is due to the fact that cold pressed organic passion fruit oil has very strong antioxidant properties - twice as large as the recognized favorite in the fight against wrinkles, nutrition, and care - argan oil;
• regenerates and nourishes, without increasing fat content, restores the natural lipid layer of the skin;
• regulates skin blood circulation;
• increases the level of skin hydration, tightens and nourishes it with vitamins and nutrients;
• passion fruit oil is perfect for sports massage;
• anti-cellulite - properties of passion fruit oil are successfully used for anti-cellulite massage.